Vacuum Blackhead Remover
Rhafine’s vacuum blackhead remover is a rather efficient pore cleansing device. It helps bringing out blackheads, whiteheads, comedones and other staffs that clogged in your pores by vacuum suction power.
- Colour: White + Rose gold / customized
- Rated Power: 0.75W
- Rated Current: 200mA
- Battery Capacity: 800mAh
- Charge rate: 5V / 1A
- Charge time: 1H
- Runtime (continuous) Low: 2.5H; Normal: 2H; High: 1.5H
- Suction power Low: 60Kpa; Normal: 61Kpa; High: 62Kpa
- Material: Plastic
- Dimension: Body – 165*42*42 mm; Box – 215*115*45mm
- Weight: Net weight 125g, with package 235g
How Vacuum Blackhead Remover works?
- A vacuum blackhead remover is simply a mini vacuum. It sucks blackheads out of your pores. Up to 62Kpa suction power easily unclog your pores to give your skin a thorough cleanse. The 4 suction heads will fit for different areas and skin types.
How to use Vacuum Blackhead Remover?
- Cleanse your face
- Open up your pores by steaming your face, or applying blackhead essential oil on your face.
- Find a proper head and install the blackhead vacuum device.
- Find the right and comfortable suction intensity.
- Apply the device on desired area on your face to enjoy the cleansing.
- Clean the head after use
- Apply cream, toner, or a facial mask to finalize the process.
Benefits of using Vacuum Blackhead Remover
- Safe and non-toxic
- Clear clogged pores
- Help exfoliating your skin
- Enjoy SPA like experience at home
- Easy to use and maintain
Notes for using Vacuum Blackhead Remover
- Do not use everyday.
- Use once or twice a week.
- Do not keep suction on a single area for too long.
- Do not use on wounded skin.
- Not for children.
- Stop using if feeling uncomfortable.
- Use with cleansing essentials or oil to enhance better result.