- Colour: Ceramic White / Customized
- Rated Power: 0.3W
- Vibration: 11000/minute
- Power Supply: AAA*2
- Runtime: appx. 3 months
- Material: Head – electroplated; Body: ABS+PC
- Water Resistance: IPX4 (Not washable)
- Dimension: Device 170*65*35mm; Box 200*85*45mm
- Weight: Device 71g; With package: 185g
- Package includes: Microcurrent Facial Massager, User manual
How Microcurrent Facial Massager works?
- This is a non-invasive facial lifting massager which emits a slight electrical current that interacts with and is absorbed by facial tissues. The low-level microcurrent is delivered to facial muscle for a micro contraction which leads to an instant lift.
- The sonic vibration, in the meantime, gently massages to revitalize and relax dull skin. The combined effects then create fresher and younger-looking skin.
How to use Microcurrent Facial Massager?
- Cleanse your face thoroughly to get prepared
- Apply conductive gel on preferred area
- Massage the area in an oval motion three times before moving on to the next section
- Glide the device on the contours of your face, i.e., right below the cheekbones and jawline
- Wash off the gel after treatment
Check out more at our blog post “What is a Microcurrent Facial Massager?”
Benefits of using Microcurrent Facial Massager
- Strengthen your facial muscles
- Improve skin texture
- Improve facial contours
- Lift and firm up facial muscles to reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Increases skin elasticity
- Stimulates collagen production