- Color: White / Customized
- Rated Power: 3W
- Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
- Charge rate: 5V/900mA (USB-C)
- Charge time: 3.5H
- Working Current: 250mA
- Runtime: 2.5H
- Material: ABS+PC+PVC
- Light: 12*Blue+10*Red
- Wavelength: Blue 450nm, Red 625nm
- Working Temperature: 42~46°C
- Waterproof: N/A
- Dimension: Mask – 200*170*12mm
- Package dimension: 205*172*115mm
- Weight: Net weight 202g, with package 342g
- Package includes Facial Light Therapy Mask, Controller, USB-C cable, User manual
How LED Light Therapy Mask for Acne works?
The LED mask uses red light and blue light at the same time to target acnes on your face. The blue light can kill the acne-causing bacteria-P. acnes (Propionibacterium acne), while the red light helps reduce the inflammation caused by the bacteria. Study shows the acne bacteria sucks the light from blue LEDs, which will activate a group of an organic compound to release oxygen, killing the bacteria. The red light activates ATP in skin cells and improve treatment response. The dual action hits your dermis and helps you achieve clear and healthy skin.
How to use LED Light Therapy Mask for Acne?
- Cleanse and dry your face
- Connect the mask and controller
- Put on the mask
- Switch on and select session mode
- Enjoy the session for 10 to 30 minutes, and relax.
*a 10-minute session is recommended for daily use*
*you can apply eye masks before putting on the LED mask, for better protection of your eyes*
Benefits of using LED Light Therapy Mask for Acne
- Gentle. Safe. Painless
- NO drug. NO side effects
- Eliminate the bacteria
- Heal and calm existing blemishes
- Minimize breakouts
- Decrease the amount of inflammation
- Reduction in red
- Smoother the appearance of skin’s texture
- Get purer skin and look vibrant
Notes for using LED Light Therapy Mask for Acne
- If you have certain underlying eye conditions, please talk to your healthcare professional before use.
- If you are taking medications, please talk to your healthcare professional to make sure it won’t enhance ocular photosensitivity.
- If you feel any visual discomfort when using the mask, please stop use and talk to your healthcare professional.