- Colour: White + Rose gold / customized
- Rated Power: 1.6W
- Battery Capacity: 600mAh
- Charge current: 330mA
- Charge time: 2H
- Runtime (continuous) Low: 2.5H; Normal: 2H; High: 1.5H
- Suction power: Low: 60Kpa; Normal: 62Kpa; High: 64Kpa
- Noise: ≤60dB
- Material: Plastic
- Dimension: Body – 162*35*56 mm; Box – 215*115*45mm
- Weight: Net weight 115g, with package 210g
How Blue Light Vacuum Pore Cleaner works?
- This device is basically a mini vacuum system with blue LED light equipted in the head. It sucks blackheads out of your pores. Up to 64Kpa suction power easily unclog your pores to give your skin a thorough cleanse. The 4 suction heads will fit for different areas and skin types. The blue light gives the targeted area a mini light therapy to relieve the skin. The open pores will be shrinked and minimized. The skin will look smoother.
How to use Blue Light Vacuum Pore Cleaner?
- Cleanse your face
- Open up your pores by steaming your face, or applying blackhead essential oil on your face.
- Find a proper head and install the blackhead vacuum device.
- Find the right and comfortable suction intensity.
- Apply the device on desired area on your face to enjoy the cleansing.
- Double click the button to activate blue light therapy and apply to target area for 5 minute to smoothen the skin after suction cleansing.
- Clean the head after use.
- Apply cream, toner, or a facial mask to finalize the process.
Benefits of using Blue Light Vacuum Pore Cleaner
- Safe and non-toxic
- Clear clogged pores
- Help exfoliating your skin
- Shrink and minimize pores
- Enjoy SPA like experience at home
- Easy to use and maintain
Notes for using Blue Light Vacuum Pore Cleaner
- Do not use everyday
- Use once or twice a week
- Do not keep suction on a single area for too long
- Do not use on wounded skin
- Not for children
- Stop using if feeling uncomfortable
- Use with cleansing essentials or oil to enhance better result
Check out more about vacuum pore cleaner at our blog post – What is a Blue Light Vacuum Pore Cleaner.