- Model: R1109
- Color: White / Customized
- Input Power: 5V / 1A
- Power supply: USB Power Adapter / Power Bank
- Material: PET+ABS+Silicon+Steel
- Light: 100 LED Beads, 3 colors
- Wavelength: Red 620~630nm, Blue 440~450nm, Orange 600~610nm
- Working Temperature: 42~46°C
- Waterproof: N/A
- Dimension: Mask – 232*191*158mm
- Package dimension: 237*195*163mm
- Weight: Net weight 148g, with package 310g
- Package includes: 3 Color Anti-aging LED Face Mask, USB cable, User manual
How 3 Color Anti-aging LED Face Mask works?
- The anti-aging LED face mask uses 3 lights for different skin care purposes. LED lights gently penetrate the skin at various depths to stimulate the skin’s physiology. Blue light targets acne-causing bacteria while red light reduces acne inflammation, and orange light improves dull-looking skin.
- Studies show that light enters the body as photons and is absorbed by the photoreceptors within cells. The light activates photoreceptors in skin cells, producing energy for absorption by skin components, to beautify your complexion.
How to use 3 Color Anti-aging LED Face Mask?
- Cleanse and dry your face
- Connect the mask with a USB power adapter or power bank
- Put on the mask
- Switch on and select session mode
- Session modes:
- 1-color Single session: 10 minutes
- 3-color Multiple session: 15 minutes (Red-Blue-Orange, 5 min / color)
- Recommend to use 2~3 times per week
Benefits of using 3 Color Anti-aging LED Face Mask
- Gentle, Safe, Painless
- No drug. No side effects
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces the appearance of smile/frown lines
- Improves skin tone, texture and firms the skin
- Stimulates natural collagen and elastin
- Eliminate the bacteria
- Heal and calm existing blemishes
- Minimize breakouts
- Decrease the amount of inflammation
- Reduction in red
- Smoother the appearance of skin’s texture
- Get purer skin and look vibrant
Notes for using 3 Color Anti-aging LED Face Mask
- If you have certain underlying eye conditions, please talk to your healthcare professional before use.
- If you are taking medications, please talk to your healthcare professional to make sure it won’t enhance ocular photosensitivity.
- If you feel any visual discomfort when using the mask, please stop use and talk to your healthcare professional.